STUDENT EVALUATION III
Mark the appropriate options in bracket with the correct statement!
- Usually performed as part of a broader financial audit
- A compilation of all journal vouchers posted to the general ledger
- Chart that reflects the relationship among the many activities that constitute the implementation process.
- Computer’s control program
- A book of accounts that reflects the financial effects of the firm’s transactions after they are posted from the various journals
- Systems that assemble transactions into groups for processing
- Equivalents to adjectives in the English language that serve to describe the objects
- The theft, misuse or misappropriation of assets by altering computer readable records and files
- Documentation technique used to represent the relationship among activities and users in a system
- A database model that represents data in a structure and permits only single parent record for each child
- Facts that cause the user to take an action that she or he couldn’t taken
- Phenomena that affect changes in resources
- To produce a detailed description of the proposed system that both satisfies the system requirements identified during systems analysis and is in accordance with the conceptual design
- Using this we can physically connected logically related tables to achieve the associations described in the data model
- Horizontal bar chart that presents time on a horizontal plane and activities on a vertical plane
- Software that allows auditors to access electronically coded data files and perform various operations on their contents
- The blueprint of what ultimately will become the physical database
- Document that authorizes the storekeeper to release materials to individuals Or work centers in the production process
- Records that include details of all transactions, including cash sales, miscellaneous receipts and cash received.
- Accounting records that trace transactions from their source documents to the financial statements